Axis pre-insulated midspan joints (MSJ) are used for insulated AB cables phase or neutral to join two cables. The end of the cables need to be stripped as per the length defined for the connector and crimping is to be done on the locations designated on the insulation of the connector.
- Aluminum barrel factory filled with oxide inhibiting compound.
- Insulation Material: UV and weather resistant engineering plasti.
- Seal Ring: UV Resistant Elastomer. Colour identification for each size.
Features & Benefits:
- Complies to National and International Testing Standards (NF C, BSEN, etc.).
- Weather resistant design thus reducing distribution losses and faults.
- Easy crimping with standard hexagonal dies..