Axis Anchoring Clamps for Uninsulated Neutral Messenger System (ACI-B) are used along with a bracket or other supporting hardware (as a customized option), and are used to strain the uninsulated neutral messenger and also to provide angles of a LV-ABC system without damaging the neutral messenger. The clamp and bracket are available separately or factory-assembled.
- Body : High strength cast aluminum alloy.
- Wedges : UV and weather resistant engineering plastic.
- Bail : Corrosion resistant flexible stainless steel wire.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceeds requirements of NF C 33-041 and also used in REC projects in India.
- Engineering plastics provide additional insulation, strength and enable live line working without additional tools.
- Grit applied along the cable gripping surface allows for gripping bare cables.
- Two clamps with a bracket used for large angle assembly which allows for easy turning in congested areas.
- Captive Design Clamp with a bracket used for straining, reduces installation time and cost.
- Withstands extreme conditions leading to long life, safety, low maintenance and reduced lifetime cost.