Axis Suspension Clamps for Uninsulated Neutral Messenger System (SCI-B) are used along with a bracket or other supporting hardware to suspend and grip, without damaging, the neutral messenger of a LV-ABC system by means of an adjustable lock that accommodates a range of cable sizes. The clamp and bracket are available factory-assembled or separately.
- Body, Movable Link & Keeper : UV and weather resistant, high strength engineering-plastic.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceeds requirements of NF C 33-040 and other international standards.
- The Engineering plastics used provide additional insulation, strength and enable live line working without additional tools.
- Grit applied along the cable gripping surface allows for gripping bare cables.
- The design facilitates longitudinal and transversal movements allowing easy turning in congested areas.
- Withstands extreme conditions leading to long life, safety, low maintenance and reduced lifetime cost.