MANAGER – SALES SUPPORT
What is the purpose of the role?
As we explore new market opportunities through product and sales innovation, we at Axis realise that we need a stronger focus on our sales sup efforts through strengthened online and offline presence.
We have found success through various content marketing efforts on a variety of platforms and we aim to leverage and scale up those successes. We have created industry specific educational videos with more than 300,000 views on YouTube, our LinkedIn presence grows by leaps and bounds every day, and our website has many new visitors from across the globe.
Specific requirements of this role would be to take these initial successes and aid the team to plan and implement a long-lasting digital footprint, which help improve customer touch points.
How will I get empowered & grow?
In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of B2B marketing execution both online and offline. Online, you will be using platforms such as YouTube, LinkedIn, WordPress, & others. Offline, you will learn the details on how to plan and implement events such as exhibitions, conferences, etc.
Axis also has a culture that promotes training, learning, development and personal growth. Learning Opportunities such as External and Internal Training Sessions, Org Wide Meetings, Coaching Conversations, Reading Books, Training Manuals are openly available to all.
The ideal candidate will oversee the marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch programs and create content to increase brand awareness, monitor company’s social media presence.
Qualifications : Any Graduate; MBA in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
Experience : 7-10 years
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Proposal Making – preparation of quotations and order confirmations
- Contract review on order confirmation
- Identifying promotional activities – handling exhibitions back-up, brochures, website, corporate literature, presentations.
- Ensuring meeting of regular Sales Targets
- Order Execution – receipt of timely feedback to be conveyed to the clients.
- Tracking of Payments and timely receipt of payment from clients.
- Identify the bottlenecks, and troubleshooting for the smooth execution of contracts.
- Management Reporting – Identifying, analysing and preparing reports for the management.
- Ensuring systems and processes are followed.
- Result Orientation
- Influencing skills
- Collaboration approach
- Coaching approach
- Project Management
- Planning and Review skills
- Analytical Skills