EXECUTIVE – SUPPLY CHAIN
What is the purpose of the role?
As we explore new market opportunities through product and sales innovation, we at Axis realise that we need a stronger focus on our Supply Chain by strengthening the processes on the ground and through SAP.
We have found success through strong processes and process control through SAP and no we need to scale up those successes. Specific requirements of this role would be to take these initial successes and make sure that processes are controlled at every level of the supply chain.
How will I get empowered & grow?
In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of the supply chain of a complex manufacturing company with thousands of different products. You will also learn how to use technology such as SAP to monitor process control in every step of the supply chain including import and export contracts, procurement, production, and quality assurance.
Axis also has a culture that promotes training, learning, development and personal growth. Learning Opportunities such as External and Internal Training Sessions, Org Wide Meetings, Coaching Conversations, Reading Books, Training Manuals are openly available to all.
Qualifications : Any Graduate; MBA in Supply chain or Operations will be an added advantage
Experience : 7-10 years
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Assisting the SCM manager to implement the strategy, and detailed records, generate reports, and develop analytical presentations Assist in reading, comprehending and executing all import and export contracts and documentation.
- Assist in Documentation of physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Working in collaboration with other departments, such as procurement, production, quality assurance, finance and sales to identify or qualify new suppliers
- Responsible for the location of Inventory & Maintenance
- Co-ordination with courier / transporters
- Optimize, Implement and Maintain Inventory norms for all Goods.
- Tracking of material and Handling proper invoicing of all materials.
- Proper vendor Management and Maintaining database of different locations.
- Develop and maintain all customer service information and company policies (returns and exchanges, shipping information, ordering and payment).
- Identify & remove bottlenecks in storage, deliveries & departmental coordination.
- Driving continuous improvement by examining existing demand planning processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Recommend and implement best practices to drive efficiency for the team to ensure proper steps in fulfilling a customer order.