What is the purpose of the role?
As we explore new market opportunities through product and sales innovation, we at Axis realise that we need a stronger focus on strengthening our sales efforts through increased physical and telephonic interactions with existing and potential clients around the world.
We have found success over 25 years of sales efforts on every continent in the world and we aim to leverage and scale up those successes. We have significant sales presence in the Middle East, India, Africa, and a variety of other locations through our own staff and a large network of distributors and agents.
Specific requirements of this role would be to take these initial successes and aid the team to plan and implement a long-lasting worldwide footprint which help increase revenue.
How will I get empowered & grow?
In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of B2B sales, both online and offline, in addition to the use of technology such as SAP for customer database management. Online, you will be using a variety of resources for lead generation and contact in your targeted region. Offline, you will learn the details on how to plan and implement events such as exhibitions and face to face customer interactions in order to generate enquiries, make quotations, convert quotations into orders and finally receive payments.
Axis also has a culture that promotes training, learning, development and personal growth. Learning Opportunities such as External and Internal Training Sessions, Org Wide Meetings, Coaching Conversations, Reading Books, Training Manuals are openly available to all.
The ideal candidate will oversee the marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch programs and create content to increase brand awareness, monitor company’s social media presence.
Position : Engineer – Sales & Marketing
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : BE Mechanical / Electrical; MBA in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
Experience : 0 to 3yrs. relevant experience
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Lead generation & follow up to convert to orders
- Drive the sales as per organizational strategy in the respective region.
- Analyse market conditions, customer research, and competitor data & capture market for the company
- Implement and coordinate marketing policies and activities to promote products.
- Analyse commercial and economic surveys to identify prospective markets for the product portfolio.
- Ensuring meeting of regular Sales Targets
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Negotiating Contracts.
- Identify the bottlenecks, and troubleshooting for the smooth execution of contracts.
- Identifying exhibitions, trade shows and create brand awareness and giving inputs to management.
- Ensuring systems and processes are followed.
- Ensure customer payments are done on timely basis
- Knowledge about electrical component industry
- Driving Sales MIS
- Knowledge of the Full Cycle Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Solution and Result Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills